Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin that lets you create beautiful websites. It’s one of the most popular page builders out there, and for good reason. Elementor Pro is a premium version of the plugin that adds more features to the basic version. So what are the differences between the two? Let’s take a look at how both versions stack up against each other.
Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin that lets you create beautiful websites.
Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin that lets you create beautiful websites. It’s one of the most popular page builders out there, and for good reason: it has an intuitive interface, tons of features, and all kinds of customization options.
In this review we’ll take a look at what Elementor does well and where it could improve.
It’s one of the most popular page builders out there, and for good reason.
Elementor Pro is a premium version of the plugin, which adds more features to the basic version. It’s one of the most popular page builders out there, and for good reason: it’s easy to use and has a ton of features.
The basic Elementor plugin gives you access to all its core functionality for free–meaning you can build any type of layout with no restrictions or limitations. But if you want more than just that (and who doesn’t?), then upgrading will unlock additional tools like sliders, columns and sections so that you can create even more complex designs without having to code anything yourself.
What is Elementor Pro?
Elementor Pro is the premium version of Elementor, which means you can get more out of your website with it. It comes with all the features that come with the basic version but also adds new ones such as:
- Advanced Page Builder Tools – Create advanced layouts without coding knowledge by using drag & drop modules (elements) in a visual editor.
- Unlimited Elements – Each element has its own settings so you can customize it exactly how you want it! You can also create custom elements if something isn’t there already!
You don’t have to wait until your site gets popular before upgrading because there’s no limit on how many websites or pages you can use Elementor Pro on at any given time; however, if we learn about any abuse cases where someone has been abusing our services then we might ask them to upgrade so they can continue using our services responsibly.
Elementor Pro is a premium version of the plugin that adds more features to the basic version.
The Elementor Pro plugin is a premium version of the plugin that adds more features to the basic version. It costs $89 per year, which may seem like a lot but it’s actually pretty reasonable when you consider how much you get with this one purchase.
In addition to all the free stuff we talked about above, Elementor Pro has tons of other great tools and options that make building websites even easier. These include:
- Grid Builder – You can create custom grids by dragging-and-dropping elements into place on your page or site map (no coding required!)
- Page Builder – Create multiple layouts for each page in minutes with this intuitive drag-and-drop editor
So what are the differences between the two?
The biggest difference between the two plugins is that Elementor Pro is a paid plugin and Elementor is free. However, there are also some differences in terms of features:
- The free version has a smaller number of templates, but you can use any template with the Pro version.
- The free version has fewer features, but you can get more features by upgrading to the Pro version (more on this below).
What kind of sites can I build with Elementor?
Elementor is a popular page builder plugin for WordPress. It allows you to create any kind of website with ease, including:
- Pages, blog posts and WooCommerce stores
- Business websites or personal sites (like this one!)
How do I install Elementor on my site?
To install Elementor on your site, follow these steps:
- Download the plugin from the Elementor website.
- Upload it to your WordPress site.
- Activate the plugin by going to Settings > Plugins and clicking on “Activate” next to Elementor Pro in your list of installed plugins.
Click on “Elementor Pro” in your left menu and click Activate Now!
Elementor is a simple but powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to create beautiful websites without having to do any coding. You can easily customize the appearance of your site by choosing from a large selection of pre-made templates, or you can start from scratch and build everything yourself.
Elementor has many features that make it stand out from other page builders:
- Elementor Pro – The pro version of Elementor comes with additional features like multi-language support and advanced typography options (it also costs money). This article doesn’t cover these features because they’re not part of the free version we use here at Smashing Magazine; however, if those things interest you then check out more information about them here: Elementor.com
Elementor Pro is a great solution for anyone looking to build a website. It’s easy to use and comes with all the features you need to create an amazing site. I would recommend it to anyone looking for something more than WordPress’ built-in options.